Write a three-page essay that identifies your goals. Use the following timeframes as a guide, or identify your own timeline if already established.
- Short-term: 6 months–2 years
- Mid-range: 3–5 years
- Long-term: 5–8 years
Your essay, at a minimum, should address the issues below.
- Include all four types of goals presented in the lesson.
- Identify the personal skills you will need to attain your goals.
- Briefly discuss your action plan for meeting them.
- Discuss the value or impact that meeting the goals will have on your life and on your contribution to the healthcare profession.
Your essay should be a minimum of three pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
You must use at least three outside sources, including the textbook. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations must be in APA style.
Part 2. Need To Be 1 Paragraph
What are some ways that you have seen stress affect people in your own workplace? Do you feel that stress can help meet organizational, professional, and personal goals? Why, or why not? As a healthcare administrator, how can you use both creative and critical thinking to leverage the effects of stress for organizational health?