Article writing homework help. Text: Floyd, Kory (2017). Interpersonal Communication. Third Edition.McGrawHill, New York. ISBN: 9781307190458
1.Are all of your Facebook friends truly your friends? Explain.
- How do you define the word friend? Do friendships differ by sex? Explain.
- What makes a family? (Give your own definition and examples).
- What is your theory about why the divorce rate in the United States is so much higher than in the rest of the world?
- Discuss Rawlins’s Six Stages of Friendship. In your own words, explain stage #4.
- Define interpersonal conflict and distinguish it from intrapersonal conflict.
- When are avoiding or accommodating the best strategies for dealing with conflict?
- Identify ways in which conflict can be harmful and beneficial.
- Define and discuss French and Raven’s five forms of power.
- Discuss situations in which each of Blake and Mouton’s five strategies might be the best option for
- Chapter Twelve
- List and describe the defining elements of deception.
- Why is it so distressing to find out someone has lied to you?
- Define the four common forms of lying included in this chapter: falsification, exaggeration, omission, equivocation.
- Identify and discuss reliable behavioral clues to deception.
- Discuss the Fact or Fiction story, “Most people can’t look you in the eye while lying.”