- Briefly summarize the case, including what happened, who was involved, and what damages were incurred.
- Note how the fraud was detected and discuss any red flags that appeared prior to detection.
- Could an accounting and finance system have helped deter this fraud? If yes, how? If no, why not?
- Are there any specific business policies and procedures that could have been in place that would have prevented the fraud from occurring? Explain.
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly peer reviewed references supporting your answer
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines. NOT less than 275 words double space
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.