In this assignment, you practice creating a police report based upon information presented in the Exploration. Report writing is one of the most important parts of documenting what occurred at the scene. A well written report should include the who, what, where, when, why and how. It should also have a summary of what occurred in chronological order. In addition, it includes the time and date of arrival, description of the crime scene and any other information that the officer believes is important.
- Create an investigative report for the District Attorney’s office highlighting the evidence throughout the exploration and who you think committed the crime.
- You can be creative with any information you do not have.
- Make sure you include the type of search you would do at the scene and the evidence you would collect.
- Be specific about what type of evidence you found toward the various suspects.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt font and double-space the report.
- Use proper APA formatting for citing your source(s).
- Save as: CRJ127_M5_Assign1_lastnamefirstname
- Submit to the M5 Assignment 1 Submission folder as a .doc or .docx file.