English homework help.
meet deadline and requirements
I have attached the case study below for reference.
The German Question in the European Union
Address the following in your paper:
- Why is Germany a “reluctant hegemon” in the EU?
- Why does Germany have to be assertive in the EU?
- What are the benefits and costs of using a common currency for Germany, Greece, and the EU?
- While Greece needs help, the German economy has also suffered a major recession itself. As an advisor, how would you advise the chancellor: to bail out or to kick out Greece? As a German taxpayer, are you willing to pay higher taxes to help Greece?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 650 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.