English homework help.
2. Discuss how each of the following characters displays courage.
b. Mrs. Dubose
c. Miss Maudie
e. Boo Radley
f. Tom Robinson
3. Which character do you think is the best example of courage? Why?
4. Write a quotation from the novel that best explains or reflects the theme of prejudice.
5. Who displays prejudice in To Kill a Mockingbird?
6. What are the effects of prejudice in the novel?
7. Which characters learn to overcome their prejudices? How?
8. Who is the most obvious symbol of prejudice in the novel? Why?
9. Who is the most obvious symbol of tolerance? Why?
10. What is empathy and why is it important?
11. Write a quotation from the novel that best explains or reflects the theme of empathy.
12. Which characters learn to display empathy? How?
13. Which characters do not empathize with others?
14. What are the consequences of not showing empathy?