Human Resource Management homework help.
You will be writing an eight- to 10-page paper (not including title or reference pages) focused on current events that applies topics covered in this course related to recognized uses and uses you can envision.
The articles this week focus on business or corporate scandals. Choose one business or corporate scandal from either The 10 Biggest Business Scandals of 2017 (Links to an external site.) or The 5 Biggest Corporate Scandals of 2016 (Links to an external site.) to research and review.
In your paper,
- Explain whether the organization acted socially and ethically responsible regarding the incident.
- Describe what the organization should or could have done differently.
- Describe who or what was responsible for the incident.
- Explain the best way to ensure that such incidents do not recur, if possible.
- Recommend the best way for society, and stakeholders, to prevent future incidents of this type.
*Note: You are encouraged to integrate any feedback from your instructor and upload the assignment to Portfolium. For assistance using Portfolium, review the Portfolium Student Guide.
The Final Case Analysis: Organizational Ethical Dilemmas Final Paper
- Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must critically address the paper topic. That is, positively or negatively respond to the content and then defend your position. If multiple positions are present and are being rejected, you must also defend rejecting them.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.