Information Systems homework help.
After your introduction, lay out the case, what happened, and why, and what the mitigation was and ultimate result. Then lay out what you would have done differently to have better secured the information, and/or how you would have responded and mitigated the breach of security.
Your conclusion will be the specific lessons you want the reader to learn from your evaluation, and recommendations on how to prevent future situations from developing. Then have a strong concluding paragraph.
The conclusion is the reason for most academic and real world papers, and is never just a single block of text, or single paragraph.
Use narrative paragraphs, not bullets, nor headers.
There is no length requirement, though this type of paper usually goes beyond five to seven pages. Your topic, analysis, and conclusion drive the length of the paper, not some made up number by a professor.
- Locate at least five to ten resources minimum from the Strayer University Library, or outside sources from the government, cybersecurity industry, etc. as well. for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) . The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. This is only a guideline for ideas, not a mandatory rubric. You choose how to respond to the above essay topic.
The most common problems are: Poor paragraph structure, pronoun usage – don’t use we or you, make sure when using they you have the proper antecedent. That is don’t use they with collective nouns or with he or she, make sure that the plural noun you are referring to was the last plural noun before the pronoun.
Use percent, not %, don’t use headers, don’t use bullets to write the paper, don’t use quotes to write the paper. Use quotes to support ideas. See primer and PowerPoint below.