Task 1 Due Thursday Nov 26
Course Name: InfoTech in Global Security
- Students will be able to develop an understanding of public policy and how it impacts IT from a business and development standpoint
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to perform analyses related to trade policy, standards, domestic and international regulatory policy, and the impacts of changes in policy on the IT structure of a business.
- Studetns wiull be able to describe an example of: (1) a public policy that had a positive impact on IT, and (2) a public policy that had a negative impact on IT
- Students will be able to discuss the current trends in the global IT arena ranging from technology, hardware, policy, software, and available services, including out-sourcing.
- Students will be able to define the activities and tools required to develop a sophisticated national and international strategy for IT.
- Students will be able to list and describe available tools to assist business organizations in the development of a competitive strategy
- Students will be able to understand how international and developing markets play an ever-changing role in IT; and integrate that understanding into an existing strategy to establish reasonable estimates of the effect of new products, services, and vendors
- Students will be able to describe an example of the effect of an emerging market on global IT competition
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should not, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
- Do not use prior assignments in the completion of this activity. This is specific to the concepts presented in course and how you will use them or do use them in your professional lives.
Task 2: Due Saturday Nov 28
We have viewed how Blockchain has made a significant impact on businesses and industries. Select one industry and highlight the advancements Blockchain has had on that single industry.
- Be approximately five pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with at least FOUR scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations..
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.