College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Course Name: Communication Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT 421||Student’s ID Number:|
|Semester: IIND/ Spring 2019-2020||CRN:|
|Academic Year: 1440/1441 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: XX/05.00||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Exhibit knowledge of fundamental theories in business career communications and how career writing can improve skills for career Search, Resumes and Follow Ups Communication. (Lo 1.1) (Lo 4.4)
- Describe behavior-based structured interviewing and using technique to assess candidates (e.g., using structured interviews, technique implementation for job analysis and job description). (Lo 3.5) (Lo 2.2)
- Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
Again, this assignment is also sequel of assignment 1 & 2.
After publishing advertisements in several channels, the school committee receives a lot of applications for hiring new teaching and non-teaching staff, so answer the following questions-
- You have to First shortlist the candidates from the applications received
- Set at least three criteria for shortlisting the candidate, explain briefly, why you are choosing such criteria for desired candidates.
- Explain each criterion in 50-100 words.
- Draft an “Interview Call Letter” for sending to shortlisted Candidates. 100 words
- Before answering this question, refer to Chapter 13 & Chapter 14 from the course Textbook.
- Prepare a Behaviour Based Common Interview Question for the Interview.
- While preparing behaviour-based questions for conducting the interview, the student has to include five questions of their own (remember: behaviour-based questions. So, questions like “what’s your name” or “what’s your address” do not count).
- Questions that can be answer by Yes/No only, will not also be accepted.