1. An explanation of the health issues and risks that are relevant to an 11 year old severely underweight child.
2. Describe additional information you would need in order to further assess her weight-related health.
3. Identify and describe any risks and consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the child’s health.
4. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.Taking into account the parents’ and caregivers’ potential sensitivities, list at least three specific questions you would ask about the child to gather more information.
5. Provide at least two strategies you could employ to encourage the parents or caregivers to be proactive about their child’s health and weight.