Nursing homework help.
Part 1: Learning Centers
For this assignment, select a grade level Pre-K to 3rd grade and develop three learning centers with a wide range of developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate teaching and learning strategies.
Write a 100-250 word detailed description of each center’s literacy activity for the volunteer who will be the facilitator. At least one learning center must be technology-based.
In each description, include the following:
- Individual learning objectives
- List of materials to be used and the purpose of each
- Directions for how to run the activity and an assessment to be administered at the end
- Three leveled questions the volunteer can ask students while they are running the activity to support individual student’s development of the objective
Part 2: Research-Based Rationale
Write a 250-500 word rationale explaining the thinking behind the design of your learning centers.
Address the following:
- Discuss how the centers are developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate for the students in the field experience classroom.
- Explain how the technology chosen promotes the responsible use of interactive technologies to collaborate in positive face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Describe how teachers can collaborate with families to build a safe, positive learning environment of openness, mutual respect, positive relationships, and supportive interactions.
Support your rationale with 2-3 scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.