Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Week 8 Final Project:
Power Point: Create a Power Point Presentation with 24+ slides (not including title page and references) & 6 references in APA format.
Select a character from a TV show that interests you. Analyze the characters development using Erikson’s Stages of Development. Start with birth (stage 1) and go through each of the 8 stages. Based on the characters age you will continue to discuss future stages of development with what the character will have to do and accomplish to successfully move through the remining stages of development.
Include the following for each stage:
- Cognitive development
- Physical development
- Emotional development
- Personality development
- Social & relational development
- Ethical and moral development