Psychology homework help. Instructions:
- – Select issues from a daily newspaper about the Corona Virus. Locate the letters to the editor in each.
- – Read each letter to the editor, and circle all those that make assertions about individuals, societies, and social processes; that is, about the social world.
- – Identify examples of any of the four errors in reasoning in those letters. (Overgeneralization, Selective or Inaccurate Observation, Illogical Reasoning, & Resistance to Change) (Search through more newspaper issues, if necessary, until you find at least two examples of errors in reasoning about the social world.)
Discussion should state:
- – Present your two “flawed” letters to the editor with an application to the four errors in reasoning.
- – Propose a solution to resolve the error.
- – Present a reference for both letters (e.g., Newspaper name and date)