2. The paper must cover the following:
- An Overview
- Psychometric Properties (i.e., reliability, validity, and population)
- Theoretical Foundation/Framework
- Format & Administration (i.e., Indexes/Composites, Subtests)
- Scores Interpretations & Implication
- Strengths & Weaknesses
3. The final draft must be typed in Times New Roman font, 12 pts., single spaced, page numbered, and a layout in adherence with APA style format. The cover and reference pages will not count toward the total minimum requirement of 3 pages for this project.
4. Please Copy and Paste in the area “Write Submission” and attach your term paper in a doc or docx format.
5. The term paper is due April 28th, 2020.